What is Trials of Osiris in Destiny 2? How to access Trials of Osiris?
In Destiny 2, the Trials of Osiris is a competitive PvP mode that pits teams of three against each other in a fight to the death.
The mode is only available on weekends and resets every Friday. Players must have a Trials Passage to participate, from Trials Vendor: Saint-14 in the Tower Hangar with his pigeons and ship.
When the Trials of Osiris playlist becomes active each week from Friday to Tuesday, Saint-14’s inventory will update with Trials Passages, Bounties, and Trials Reputation awards.
What do you need to know before playing Trials of Osiris?
1. You’ll need a team of three other Guardians – coordination is critical in this mode.
2. Make sure you’re well-equipped – you’ll be up against some tough opponents.
|Always available||Always available||Unlocks at Flawless||Unlocks at 5 wins||Unlocks at 7 wins
|Forgives one loss||Third win grants bonus win||Bonus reward from Flawless chest||More points at 3, 5, and 7 wins||Bonus XP from wins
Trials of Osiris Map This Week (November 25 – 29)
This week’s Trials of Osiris map is Cauldron + Altar off flame (Rotating Maps) with Burden of Guilt (Adept) Fusion Rifle.
Trials of Osiris Rewards This Week (November 25 – 29)
In the Trials of Osiris this week, players can earn exclusive rewards by winning matches. These rewards include weapons, armor, and cosmetics. In addition, winning matches also grants players progress towards the Trials of Osiris Flawless Victory bonus.
Players no longer earn specific weapon drops. You’ll receive Trials Engrams for leveling up your standing with Saint-14 in the tower’s hangar.
- Reputation Rank 4: Upgrade Module x 2
- Reputation Rank 7: Enhancement Prism x 3
- Reputation Rank 10: Trials Weapon (Changes for each rank reset)
- Reputation Rank 13: Upgrade Module x 2
- Reputation Rank 16: Trials Weapon (Changes for each rank reset)
- Flawless Reward: The Inquisitor (Adept)
Trials Reputation and Rewards
A player’s Trials Reputation is gained after completing matches based on the number of wins on the player’s Trials Passage. Each rank up in Trials Reputation will reward the player with a Trials Engram.
Every three rank-ups will provide a powerful Trials engram. Once the Trials rank is maxed out, it may be reset for an Ascendant Shard or Exotic Engram.
Players who can complete a Trials Passage without dying will be granted access to The Lighthouse – a reward space only available to those with a Flawless Passage. Players will be granted access to Pinnacle Gear from the Flawless Chest.
- Pinnacle Gear will be given out once a week per class.
- Once the Chest has been opened and players leave The Lighthouse, a new Flawless Passage will need to be completed if they wish to return.
Trials Gear Glows
Those who achieve Flawless results in Trials each week and have the required gear equipped will emit a yellow light, which will gradually fade over one week.
To refresh the glow, players will need to go Flawless again.